Saturday, November 14, 2015

Running Views

Ok, my lack of consistency lately is driving me crazy.  But with a crazy work week it's hard to get motivation to be active!  It's especially hard when I'm getting my 10,000 steps before I even get home from work - thank goodness I at least got that.

Monday night I did a super light run/walk in the neighborhood for about 3 miles.  I wasn't super focused but I did enjoy stopping for some pictures.  I don't love living in Florida but I have to say, my parents neighborhood has some pretty fantastic views.  Here's a peak into my Monday run:





I did actually force myself outside this morning for a longer run -- my first in about a month.  I went nice and easy for six miles but still faster than my pace group that I normally run with.  

I haven't hooked my garmin up to the Connect app in a while and I just realized they completely changed the layout.  Just when I figure out the old one!  I'm horrible with technology changes so it's going to be a while before I can figure out all the information I want to know from this.  Sheesh! It's kind of sad if the bar graph on bottom is saying I've only ran 8 times in the past 30 days.  Oh well, onward and upward.  This week will be different!  


No comments:

Post a Comment