Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Tuesday

Any work week that starts off with Tuesday instead of Monday is a good week in my book!  This morning I got up and went to the gym to work on my upper body.  I'm going to lay off the legs since I'll be doing more running.  I want to try to stay as injury free as possible.  Although, now my upper body is aching but at least I can run, haha!  

Today was an off, walking day.  The schedule said about 15 minutes but I'm used to walking waayy more than that so I did 45 mins and just about 2.7 miles according to Map My Run.  Sometimes it's more fun to just get out there without all the equipment on and check what you did afterwards.


Still loving my new Saucony birthday shoes!  Can't wait for my Gymboss to arrive sometime in the next couple days so I can do my intervals easier.  Bring on the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment