Thursday, August 13, 2015

Come on, Fall!



This Florida weather is killing me!  I'm getting up and running at 600 before the sun even comes up and I can sweat just as much as the middle of the day.  I can't drink enough water and I'm sweating like a fool by the time I walk into work from my car.  Needless to say I cannot wait for it to start cooling down around here!  


What I do love about living in Florida is having the sunrise start on our coast.  Makes for a beautiful morning, every morning! 


Tuesday morning I met with my running buddy at her house to run.  We did 3.5 miles in about 45 minutes and it was pretty great!  My legs felt good but I got tired fairly quickly.  This morning my running buddy came to me and we did a little less than Tuesday but I felt much stronger... I wonder what makes the difference...?  I also included a few minutes of walking in my time today.  I still haven't figured out the best way to use this watch because I want to count the total distance/time I was active but then it messed up my official times and distances.. hmm...


In other news, I'm finally ALMOST finished with my race states map and I put my markers on the states I've completed.  I hung my interim race medal holder to the right until I get the real one I want at Christmas :) There are a few more states that I want to color in but here's the latest update:



Tomorrow's Friday!  Hang in there!  And don't forget the wine :)











No comments:

Post a Comment