Saturday, October 3, 2015

Jax Marine Corps Playlist

One of the best parts about preparing for a half marathon is creating the playlist.  Last night I took about an hour to get all the motivating songs I could find and I think I created a masterpiece!  I'll warn you, some of them can be very inappropriate but they all have a good beat and great motivation.







Of course, once I realized I had 51 songs I had to delete one to make it even, haha.  Everything went great this morning except a couple minor issues including I didn't realize my iPod was playing the whole way leading up to the race so the battery was only at 50% when we started.  Right when I needed it the most at mile 11 the battery died.  HORRIBLE feeling.  I'll never make that mistake again!  Full race recap to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. My general rule of thumb is the worse the lyrics and the sicker the beat, the better the running song. It's why headphones were invented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. The dirtier the better. And sometimes it's entertaining to look around you and think, if only these people knew what I was listening to.. haha!

      Delete