Thursday, June 4, 2015

It's All About the View

The only positive part to sitting in traffic, a pretty view!

I hate to admit this but I completely failed at getting my run in yesterday - ON National Running Day :(.  I have loads of excuses that I won't bore you with but I am disappointed.  I thought I could cheer myself up by taking advantage of the $20 discount with Rock n Roll marathons but I couldn't commit to a nonrefundable future race, haha!

But this morning I got out of bed and went outside for my run that I missed yesterday.  21 minutes at 30 sec running, 15 sec walking.  The weather was perfect and I was able to run down to the neighborhoods down the street that I love.  In total with walking after I did 27 minutes and 1.9 miles.  Now I need to avoid being ravenous all day but staying ahead of the curve with my food - very important!  I can't wait to get into longer distances!  For now, following the process and taking my time getting there.

View from my porch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment